<$BlogRSDURL$>

10.11.2003



to well with everything

woke up this morning after only 4 hours of sleep to hear roommate + boyfriend in the shower together. initial thought, "great mental image: naked roommate + naked boyfriend=too fucking early in the morning." but i was as buoyant as the unsinkable molly brown, minus the nouveau riche lifestyle.

my plan of action? i'm going to the beach. i'm going to walk up to the waves, lie on my back and read under the sun before the last few precious days of somewhat warm fall weather run away from me. i have a trash heap for a bedroom, piles of bills to pay and a to do list waiting for me to even look it over, but i've decided. what if a semi-truck hits me tomorrow (in karmic reaction to things done in the past?) in preparation, i'll do as pj says, "we'll float... take life as it comes." i'm going to get my last minute tan before that sun comes and goes!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment