<$BlogRSDURL$>

9.05.2003



is there a phobia with a fancy name for this?

my room is a complete disaster. i had a good cup of chicory coffee tonight and it inspired me to try and begin sifting through this organizational nightmare of a room. i have over a month's worth of unopened mail--including bills that i have not paid. i think i have a phobia about opening mail and paying bills. it's so overwhelming that i can't seem to get myself to do it. my god. i really need to take a 2 week vacation to just go through the crap that has filled up my bedroom and pay my bills. what's wrong 2003? there's got to be a phobia named for the fear of paying bills and opening mail. well, maybe at least one for each, if not for both. UGH!!!! i must overcome this. i'm only good at folding clothes and making my bed. i'm scaring myself. i'm scared of myself. rimaphobia. billzaphobia. mailaphobia. i need an antidote right quick. i'm gonna cry.

Comments: Post a Comment