<$BlogRSDURL$>

8.22.2003



my attempt to be prolific

shit. i need to write more. i need to write better. i need to quit writing about writing and write...

what a hypocrite. i tell my students to write and i haven't given myself time to really write in months... i need to be prolific. there are so many artists who have died sad and alone, but they left behind at least one piece of work that made someone else in some other time ache for them... is that the pay off?

i'm going to my high school reunion tomorrow. why? because, i got duped into it by my friend, "h," who it turns out will not be attending the reunion because she's on her honeymoon. lovely. i called my ex, "f," today to see if he had a dress of mine that i wanted to wear for the reunion. i left a voicemail. let's see if he calls back. the thing is, i'm going to see these high school fuckers for one night only. do i really give a somersaulting snake what they see me in? they're lucky if they even see me. i'm there to look up two people... i think: this class clown, "n," and my junior high school crush, "s." after that, i'm checking out and getting a drink and partying with the friends that i didn't have to pay $78/ ticket + "memory book" to see. go (insert school mascot).

btw, when frank black of the pixies sings in spanish, it sounds really bad. why, dude, why?

Comments: Post a Comment