<$BlogRSDURL$>

9.28.2004



things to do before i die

* i want to see the aurora borealis.
*
*
* i want to think about this a little more.

tuesday night is a full moon. i wonder if the extra hair will crawl out and if my canines will elongate.

in other worlds...

i need to learn how to leave my house more slowly. i'm the type of person who ends up leaving her house 3 or 4 times on average because i always remember something i had forgotten to bring with me right after i lock the front door and get into my car. if someone were to witness this, they'd see me do a repetitious march from the front door to my car, back again, back again.

and about the parking...

when i went to see gael and the motorcycle diaries, i completely forgot to take note as to where i parked at the grove. luckily, "d" saved me. i had absolutely no idea on which floor of the parking structure i was. without "d," i would have been completely lost. note to self: make note to self as to where you park EVERY TIME.

maybe i need to make a to do list for all these things:

things to do before i leave my house.
things to do before i leave my parked car.
things to do before i really start sounding like a nut under a full moon.

Comments: Post a Comment