<$BlogRSDURL$>

9.18.2004



could you recognize your sister?

i type this in my parents' house, worried that my brother or some other family member will walk in and see my blog or see me blogging. i thought about what i would do if that did happen. i think i'd pull a peter and deny my blog three times. it would go something like this:

brother: what are you reading?

me: my friend's blog.

brother: oh, you're into that?

me: well. kinda. i find it interesting.

brother: let me see.

this is when i'd step aside and nervously wait for his reaction.

brother: your friend's a dork. she sounds neurotic. she's cleaning her room, too? do you have a blog that talks about how you clean your room?

me: no! of course not. whatever. get off the computer.

and with that, my charade would continue. me blog? who? what? my family doesn't have to know, right?

Comments: Post a Comment