<$BlogRSDURL$>

3.15.2003



it's soooo over...

r: (leaving a voice message) hey this is (insert name). at some point today or whenever possible, i'd like to pick up the rest of my stuff. i want to pick up my swimsuit, my shampoo, my earplugs, my goggles, my guitar and my amp. if you don't want to call me back, then you can e-mail me when i can pick those things up.

ten minutes later...

f: uh... "r"? it's "f." um... i'm going to be heading out soon and i'll be gone for a couple of hours, but what i did was put your guitar and amp on the table on the patio. and, i put the other stuff in a box. so, they're not getting wet or anything.

r: oh, okay. i'm not going to be leaving right now to get the stuff, but when i do i'll just pick it up from the patio. i'll leave you your mag light since i found it in my room. i don't think i have anything else of yours, right?

f: (pauses) i don't think so.

r: oh, yeah. can i have the picture back, also?

f: the big one in the frame?

r: yeah.

f: oh, okay. i'll try and fit it in the box. it might not fit... wait. i think it'll fit.

r: okay. thanks! (pause--a really brief pause because i'm oh-so-strong) bye! (CLICK)

Comments: Post a Comment