<$BlogRSDURL$>

3.11.2003



THE ARCANE ART OF COMMENTS

ay caramba (i have been watching "the simpsons" way too much), for some reason blogger doesn't like me. it keeps eating my posts. oh well.

as for commenting, well, i have been on a magical quest for the holy grail of commenting systems, and unfortunately, a lot of them aren't the most user-friendly to install and require mucking around with php or perl. but there are a few that are supposed to be relatively painless. check out enetations, backBlog, and SquawkBox.tv. if you're feeling slightly more masochistic, you can try remotely hosted dotcomments. (i found all these sites from an entry on the blogger faq blog. how's that for recursion.)

so good luck. but be forewarned. i swear, blogging is a lot like heroin.

"Blogger is a wonder drug that I can't stop taking no matter how many clinics I goto. God bless your heart Blogger!" -Lesley

"Blogger is a drug. If I don't get a fix, I get itchy." -David V. Gagne

(from the inexplicable blogger quotes page)

i clearly have too much time on my hands. no, that's not true. i'm just seriously misusing the time that i do have.

Comments: Post a Comment