<$BlogRSDURL$>

3.11.2003



de ja hue?

strange. i just realized that i have a scarf (that i have had for a number of years, now) that matches the same tricolor design of this blog template (and i got this blog template from the blogger public templates list). this tricolor deja vu keeps happening to me. a year ago, i was walking outside my house wearing a tricolored sweater (red, brown, and orange) that happened to match exactly my messenger bag from Timbuk2., which unfortunately, was dangling on my ass at that very epiphanic moment.

all right! i need to stop these extremely self-reflexive blogging posts! less eeyore, more pooh!
though, i may have linked to amazon.com, please check out the status of my favorite southern california bookstore (temporarily closed in santa monica, but COMING RIGHT BACK!), midnight special books.

Comments: Post a Comment