<$BlogRSDURL$>

12.12.2005


without a church or a bible, i have my own faith 


I believe that things happen for a reason. I would love to believe in a god and I believe that my late grandparents and my brother watch over me. I think I’m given no more than I can handle, even when it’s so difficult to believe so. I still believe in love.

I believe that it is worth it to take a stand when no one else will and when you’re all alone. it’s like voting… even if the count is corrupt, I’ll be swearing otherwise until my dying day. I believe we’re all connected and that’s why we must stay on our toes. there are always consequences, even if we don’t see it for generations to come.

I believe we all possess each other’s memories but have lost the ability to remember each other. I think the heart is more accurate than the mind. I believe that truth is the real history and fact is just incident. whatever that means.

I believe when two people love each other… they’ll do whatever it takes to stay together. but, it has to be two people, and they have to know how to love.

I believe the present is the only place where we belong, with the past informing our way and the future inspiring it.

I believe the universe will give you things you need at a particular time.

and I believe all of the above is much easier for a second grade, later-to-be-catechism-dropout to remember and hold closer to her heart than any other creed.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment