<$BlogRSDURL$>

8.18.2004



in template limbo

i dunno. with this temporary template, i feel impelled to write science fiction on here . i hope blogger fixes whatever bug is making it so i can't use my own template. i've been waiting... and waiting.

in order to boost readership of my other blog, i posted an ad in the los angeles craigslist bulletins for "women seeking men." i'm new to this whole craigslist thing, so i just figured the content of the blog suited the category.

i was wrong.

even though readership zoomed to almost 200 readers in one day (believe me, that's a gastronomical improvement for the site), i soon got a message from the craigslist people that i "miscategorized" my post, and therefore, it was PULLED! fine. see if i care. supposedly, i should've posted it to "services offered." my love ain't for sale! i was just trying to write about it.

oh, well. in the meantime. i miss my eye8infiniti logo.




Comments: Post a Comment