<$BlogRSDURL$>

8.03.2004



i'm finally home!

i think i now know what inspired randy newman to write "i love LA." one of the first things i did today when i got home, was rush to my bathroom and use my own toilet!!!! i can't tell you how much i developed my quadriceps this past month on the road, "hovering" over suspicious public toilet seats. the little things... it's the little things.

i'm going to be turning 29 this week and i'm not happy about that. when i was 27, i was content. i wanted to remain 27 years old forever. now, that i'm standing on the brink of 30, i realize that i need to get a bit more serious. ideally, i'd like to be more financially stable--get out of debt, pay off my student loans, get my taxes done in a timely manner, pay my bills on time... all that tedious mundane stuff that supposedly measures "maturity." whatever. i need to find an affordable acupuncturist and chiropractor... that's what. i called one today. i hope he doesn't leave me hanging on the telephone. yo, blondie!

Comments: Post a Comment