<$BlogRSDURL$>

2.28.2004



i've had it

i'm so sick of LA driving. i was trying to run my errands today when i kept getting into awkward near miss accidents. while going up hyperion to get to trader joe's, i kept signalling to merge into the right lane to the side where the store was. this asshole truck guy kept creeping up my blind spot to keep me from moving in front of him. the traffic was so heavy in that lane, i thought, "what's the rush? he ain't getting anywhere fast, and i need to just get to the market-so, in and out of his lane." i ended up having to throw my hand to signal "right," since my lights weren't enough for this fuckface. then i made into the parking lot. that was also crowded. i almost got hit by a driver trying to back up to get into her parking space. usually, my reflexes are slow, but for the first time, i was able to blow my horn. jeez! i was so wired by the time i got to the market that my hands were shaking. shit, my fists should've been shaking.

another thing: i'm fucking sick of LA hipsters!!!! they're the yuppified, downwardly mobile who buy and wear $60 vintage t-shirts and $40 john deere trucker hats because it's a thrill to buy shit that lower income people usually get at such a cheaper price. they don't comb their hair, or they sculpt it with $60 hair products into a do that says, "i don't care if my hair's a mess" when we all know very well that they sure as hell do. they're everywhere in my neighborhood. in cafes, in supermarkets at the video store. what's up with $60 in this entry? who knows... i just hate hipsters.

Comments: Post a Comment