<$BlogRSDURL$>

2.11.2004



full circle

got this message that "h" is moving back. in checking my archives, i realized that soon, the one year anniversary of my blog will be coming up, as well. huh. who knew? according to my personality disorder test, i have a hard time staying engaged in any one thing too long.

"r" emailed me from japan, too. this is the week of friends from christmas past. it's time for me to fly through winter snowdrop nights in my jammies, guided by ghosts. i think i first read the word, "cravat" in "a christmas carol." for some reason, that's what i remember most from that story of ebenezer--other than tiny tim.

it's time for me to shift in my seat as i pass the news to my co-ancher:

in other news: "t" and i are working on a sci-fi short film. i'm excited. i'm ready to leave this world and head into outer space.

Comments: Post a Comment