<$BlogRSDURL$>

3.17.2003



whoa! i need better dreams than this!

i can't remember the details of all my dream last night, but i do remember being in some public restroom. i was on some type of bus tour with a bunch of reno-types, and we must have stopped at some station. the stall i chose was small and faulty. i had to try and keep the door closed with my head! while i was in it. i thought about all the germs i was collecting with my hair. for some reason, while i was still in the stall, i was able to see... yes, hold your breath... LOUIE ANDERSON, the comedian, standing outside with the other tourists. i kept staring at him and thinking, "should i say something?" as i washed my hands (yes, even in my dreams i think about germs) i kept hearing really bad "jesus" sermons being piped into the bathroom. i thought, "maybe i should do the low-key approach of, 'mr. louie anderson,' (hand shake, hand shake), 'nice to meet you.'" then, i thought better of it. i would be lying. what's so nice about it? later on, my parents (who i guess were with me) and i sat at the tour bus depot and watched people getting off a train. as soon as they exited, they would get on this moving conveyer belt and walked quickly off the platform. where were they going? were they ingredients for the twilight zone's "to serve man" episode? ("it's a cookbook!!!!!") wow. drama!

Comments: Post a Comment