<$BlogRSDURL$>

9.02.2004



daily deprivation update

i went back to my healer today after two weeks. i gave him my homework of tracking my daily diet and found out i had a new adjustment to make:

"how much coffee do you drink?"

"uhh... well. i have two cups in the morning, and on some days, i'll have another two at night."

"i'm gonna have to have you cut that out for awhile."

"ooh..."

i'm gonna have to now drink mate tea in the morning. drats! i could've lied. maybe, if i lie next time i'll get to eat a lemon meringue pie.

i confessed to being a smoker. he gave me these tiny magnets on adhesive circles that he inserted in both ears.

"when you have a craving, press on these in your ear."

following my visit to the healer, i went to a meeting for work. coming out of it, an urge hit me. i pinched my ear.

"are you all right?" this woman coming out of the same building as me spotted me. i explained the magnet situation. she looked at my ear.

"wow. you got them in both ears? does it work?"

i didn't know what to say, since i was planning to head straight home to smoke my last cigarette.

"i hope."

Comments: Post a Comment