<$BlogRSDURL$>

3.19.2004



where oh where did my dna go?

i've decided. i'm going to flake out (no pun intended) on my medical study tomorrow morning. i originally signed up so that i can get $25 a week to try out this eczema medication, but now. screw 'em. a) i'd have to shuttle between two doctor's offices for every other visit, b) $25 doesn't pay enough for the travel time and inconvenience, and c) i'm too fuckin' busy with my real job that i can't do it. uh uh.

where does that leave me, though? for my initial visit on monday, they took extensive medical samples from me: urine (yes, i'm being graphic. squint here if you must), blood, etc. i realize, now, that i don't want them to have any more info on me. i'm already pissed (really) that my urine is going somewhere other than down the toilet. and my blood! my blood! if i find a new genetically cloned sheep named "dolly" with my likeness, i am gonna sue the fuckers. oh, the folly of gigging it as a medical guinea pig...

Comments: Post a Comment